Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mommy would like to apologize!!

Mommy needs to apologize for being so slack with our blog!! She hasn't posted anything since I (Cody here) was sick in November. She has been busy, I will give her that. Had to get ready for Santa Claus and my Uncle and Aunt came home for Christmas all the way from Florida. Rumor had it they almost brought their furkid with them, her name is Luci and she is a big furkid. But they decided that she wouldn't do so well on the long drive so they had to board her, poor thing! I really wanted to meet her too! Then mommy was sick over Christmas, then there were family problems. So please forgive her for not keeping up with everything! She told me and Alaska that her New Years Resolution was to update our blog and to keep up with it!! If she don't I will bark and bark at her and Alaska will join in and she won't have any choice will she!!! Haha!

So Happy New Year Fellow Bloggers! We Hope 2007 is your best year yet!!

1 comment:

Baily said...

yay! welcome back cody and alaska :)))

nose licks
baily