Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who turned out the lights???


Ok! Mommy made me wear this silly santa hat for our Christmas pictures! Ummmm...its a lil big ya think? I couldn't see anything, but I sure heard her laughing! Geez I thought she was going to hurt herself she was laughing so hard! Don't let the pic fool ya, I may not be able to see anything, but I could smell those peanutbutter treats, hehe! I was soo glad when she took that thing off of me! And come to think of it, I even heard Bubby laughing! Shame on him. Mommy still giggles everytime she sees this picture. What does a girl do to save her pride?

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Why do humans insist on putting hats on us? You guys have been busy.

Simba xx

Toby said...

Simba is right...why do humans think hats are cute?? I have yet to see one of us look "thrilled" when wearing a hat!~

Mommy on the other hand thinks you look adorable...

Tobes