Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Hello there! We are a couple of maltese that live in Missouri! My name is Cody and I am 5 almost 6 in a few weeks. I came to live with my new mommy when I was 4 yrs old and boy do I love it here! She takes very good care of me and spoils me rotten. I think my favorite thing is that I get to sleep with her every night! And she feeds me some really great food too! Life is great although my little sister gets on my nerves, her name is Alaska and she is a year and two months old. She can be a pest, but she has grown on me! Here are some pictures that mommy took of us...We sure hope that you enjoy our blog!

2 comments:

Baily said...

hi cody!

my mommy and i are soooo thrilled that you and alaska have a blog now too!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

many many many nose licks
baily

Cody & Alaska & Jackson said...

Awwww Thanks Baily! We are glad to have a blog too! Its alot of fun and mommy loves to show us your blog!

Hugz & Kithes, Cody & Alaska